Winter Jam – Registration Closed
• What: Winter Jam is designed to build relationships and to expose students to various healthy forms of music, comedy and the Gospel. The messages we allow in our minds play a vital role in shaping our beliefs and behaviors. This exposure can influence teens to make better choices in what they listen to.
• When: Thursday, January 24th, 2018 – 4PM-1AM (pizza supper @ church before we leave.)
• Where: Mid-America Center, Council Bluffs, IA
• How Much: $15 cash at the door + souvenir money
• January 13th: Medical Release Form due
Artists/Speakers: Newsboys United, Rend Collective, Danny Gokey, Greg Stier, Mandisa, Ledger, Newsong, Hollyn, Adam Agee, Dan Bremnes, Manic Drive, Ty Brasel
Ski Trip – Registration Closed
• What: The Ski Trip is designed for two purposes: First, to encourage a lifestyle of worship by interaction with God’s Word and nature on and daily basis. The second is to create an environment for relationship building with students from our youth group and others we will meet in Wyoming.
• When: Thursday, March 7th – Sunday, March 10th
• Where: Snowy Range and Table in the Wilderness in Centennial, Wyoming
• How Much: $275-350 (depending on age and equipment needs) plus money for 2 meals and spending money.
• February 17th: Final payment due.
New Orleans Mission Trip – Registration Closed
Castle Rock Community Church and Urban Impact Ministries: http://www.urbanimpact.org
• What: The New Orleans Missions Trip is designed to equip students in developing an “others first” mindset. One of the largest aspects is the relational ministry students do in the neighborhoods. Students are trained and given opportunities to invest in others for the week. We learn to serve others by assisting with Day Camp, Recreation Outreach, and the Challenge Circle. Students will learn how to communicate their faith and show the sacrificial love of Jesus as they minister alongside local missionaries, pastors, church members, and indigenous leaders.
• When: Friday, June 7th — Sunday June 16th
• Where: Castle Rock Community Church, New Orleans, LA.
• How Much: $425.00 plus money for 4 days of meals there and back and any extra spending money
• Students must have completed their freshman year of highschool to participate.
• February 10th at 6pm: Valentine’s Banquet Fundraiser
(We want all those who are committed to the NOLA trip to be at each time slot. If a student cannot come they should contact Pastor Brant with the reason.)
Setup on Fri. Feb. 8th: 7 – 10PM
Setup on Sat. Feb. 9th: 1 – 6PM
Sun. Feb. 10th: 4:30 – 9:30PM
• February 10th: Support letter sent out. Sample Letter
• March 10th: Payment of $162.50 due or whatever is left after support letters.
• April 28th: Final payment of $162.50 due or whatever is left after support letters.