Ski Trip – Registration Closed
What: The Ski Trip is designed for two purposes: First, to encourage a lifestyle of worship by interaction with God’s Word and nature on and daily basis. The second is to create an environment for relationship building with students.
When: Thursday, March 12th – Sunday, March 15th
Where: Snowy Range and Table in the Wilderness in Centennial, Wyoming
How Much: $275-350 (depending on age and equipment needs) plus money for 2 meals and spending money.
February 16th: Final payment due.
New Orleans Mission Trip – Registration Closed
Castle Rock Community Church and Urban Impact Ministries
- When: Sunday, July 12th — Friday July 17th
- Where: Kansas City, MO
- How Much: $535.00 + spending money
- February 2nd: Online application, medical release form and deposit of $100.00 non-refundable due.
- March 15th: payment of $217.50 due
- May 3rd: final payment of $217.50 due
- Leader Name: Zach Mulvihill Leader Cell Phone Number: 763-325-7508
- Leader Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church Name: Hillcrest Evangelical Free Church
- Church ID: 12421
- Church City: Seward Church
- State: NE
- Setup on Fri. Feb. 7th: 7 – 10PM
- Setup on Sat. Feb. 8th: 1 – 6PM
- Sun. Feb. 9th: 4:30 – 9:30PM (All Challenge students must be present at this time)
What: The New Orleans Missions Trip is designed to equip students in developing an “others first” mindset. One of the largest aspects is the relational ministry students do in the neighborhoods. Students are trained and given opportunities to invest in others for the week. We learn to serve others by assisting with Day Camp, Recreation Outreach, and the Challenge Circle. Students will learn how to communicate their faith and show the sacrificial love of Jesus as they minister alongside local missionaries, pastors, church members, and indigenous leaders.
When: Friday, June 12th — Sunday June 21st
Where: Castle Rock Community Church, New Orleans, LA.
How Much: $425.00 plus money for 4 days of meals there and back and any extra spending money
NOTE: Students must have completed their freshman year of highschool to participate.
February 9th at 6pm: Valentine’s Banquet Fundraiser
(We want all those who are committed to the NOLA trip to be at each time slot. If a student cannot come they should contact Pastor Brant with the reason.)
Setup on Fri. Feb. 7th: 7 – 10PM
Setup on Sat. Feb. 8th: 1 – 6PM
Sun. Feb. 9th: 4:30 – 9:30PM
January 31st: Support letter sent out. Sample Letter
March 8th: Payment of $162.50 due or whatever is left after support letters.
May 3rd: Final payment of $162.50 due or whatever is left after support letters.
Online Registration: Visit online waiver/permission form and enter the following information:
February 9th at 6pm: Valentine’s Banquet Fundraiser (We want all those who are committed to the Challenge trip to be at each time slot. If a student cannot come they should contact Pastor Zach with the reason.)